Leonardo For.Ma.Agri Project
- Federacion Agroalimentara de Comisiones Obreras - Spain
- UZPI – Institute of Agricultural and Food information - Czech Republic
- Ministerio de Agricoltura, Pesca y Alimentacion - Spain
- Istituto Navarro de Salud Laboral - Spain
- Asesoria Declerq - Spain
- CEMAGREF - France
- ALPA - Italy
- IDRHa - Portugal
- IBMER - Poland
- ENAMA - Italy
Training on safe use of agricultural machines
The main purpose of the project is to combine the most innovative and most suitable training materials with the needs of the specific recipients in the agricultural sector.
The basis of the project is the persistent lack of awareness of workers in the European Union about the right use of agricultural machinery. Work accidents because of this reality happen repeatedly every year. Accidents sometimes are related to inadequate maintenance of the machinery but the main problem is that the technology used in the agricultural sector is constantly changing, making it difficult for users to be constantly update.
The first point will be to analyze the training problems in the Member States of the European Union (Spain, Italy, France, Portugal) and other recently joined Countries (Poland and Czech Republic). Subsequently, specific didactic materials will be developed and adapted to the characteristics of the agricultural sector.
Essentially, the project proposed by For.Ma.Agri meets a double objective:
- Developing new training modules in different languages that will be available for users;
- Facilitate access to professional training for social groups that can not access information and communication technologies (ICT).