OECD HomologationThe OECD homologation of agricultural and forestry tractors is based on legislation providing specific tests and useful elements on the performance of tractors and their security structures.
ENAMA: The OECD designated National Authority
The OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) homologation of agricultural and forestry tractors is based on legislation (OECD Codes) providing specific tests and useful elements on the performance of tractors and their security structures.
OECD CODES LIST:
- Code 2 - Testing of agricultural and forestry tractor performance
- Code 3 - Testing of the strength of protective structures (dynamic test)
- Code 4 - Testing of the strength of protective structures (static test)
- Code 5 - Noise measurement at the driver's position(s)
- Code 6 - Testing of front-mounted protective structures on narrow-track wheeled tractors
- Code 7 - Testing of the rear-mounted protective structures on narrow-track wheeled tractors
- Code 8 - Testing of protective structures on tracklaying tractors
- Code 9 - Protective structures for telehandlers
- Code 10 - Testing of Falling object protective structures
ENAMA is the structure authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry - with D.M. December 12, 2000 n. 10499 - to coordinate the activities of national certification.
This activity is particularly interesting as it allows to dispose of concrete data about the real performance of the tractors.
ENAMA organized the 17th OECD international conference, hosted in Italy (Bologna, Milan, Turin, Treviglio) from 8th to 11th October 2013.
Since January 2010, ENAMA has been recognized as OECD Coordination Centre for tractor's homologation worldwide.
ENAMA, as Coordination Centre ensures:
- The same approach and interpretation of the Codes among the Test Stations across the world
- A fast and accurate technical control of Test reports
- Traceability and availability of test results
- OECD codes / original source
- Advantages of OECD tractor codes
- Saving farmers lives - OECD Tractor Codes