Road trafficThe complex legislation of the Road Code (Legislative Decree of April 30th, 1992 No.285 and subsequent modifications and additions) provides for precise rules for road traffic of agricultural machinery in order to operate safely on public roads within companies. ENAMA provides all operators with precise information on the application of current legislation answering to specific questions that can be formulated through the website, where you can download the documents that are being developed for this specific topic. The activity is achieved through the production of specific document series.
Summary of Road Traffic Regulations for Agricultural Machines - Year 2011
The publication, update to the first edition of 2002, edited by ENAMA in collaboration with the Department of Public Security – Traffic Police and with the contribution of the Ministry of Food and Forestry Policies, proposes to provide both the operators of the agricultural sector and the supervisory bodies, a useful tool for a proper knowledge of the specific regulations related to agricultural machines road traffic.
Road Traffic Regulations for Agricultural Machines in the EU Countries – Year 2006
- Decree of 2nd May 2001, no. 277 coordinated and updated
- Legislative Decree no. 285 of 30th April 1992 - D.P.R. 16th December 1992, no. 495
- REGULATION (EU) No 167/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 5th February 2013
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) No 1322/2014 of 19th September 2014
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) No 2015/68 of 15th October 2014
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) No 2015/96 of 1st October 2014
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) No 2015/208 of 8th December 2014
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) No 2015/504 of 11th March 2015